Christmas in October block Swap

Just went back and reviewed all of the mugrugs!!! Great Job Ladies!!!
clap.gif
They all are so unique and beautiful!!!

Wow, thanks. I would totally like to take imaginative credit for it, but that was a total accident. I just liked the look. Never thought about it looking like chicken wire, but it does, doesn't it. thanks for pointing it out.

Keslek~The pics on my laptop are on the right side of my screen. You can click on one and it will bring up the gallery of pics that have been posted to this thread. If you are using a different device, I'm not sure how to find them.
La Pas is a technique that Kassaundra is doing. It looks like a kailidoscope (SP). They are medallion shaped. She has a pic posted in the gallery here. I think if you are on the posts where a pic is, you can click on it and it will take you to the gallery. I think.
smile.png
Yes go back a page and click on the ladybug mug rug, and it takes you to the gallery. There is an arrow on the left. Just click the arrow and it will go back thru all the pics on this thread. Happy viewing!!

Last edited:
What chicken fabric?
The chicken fabric in my mug rug, wouldn't have been wonderful to use in our chicken bloxks we did last year

Here you are. A lot of the detail of the fabric has been lost but they look better then the picture. I hope you like them. they were fun to make.

Love them so pretty

Thank you for the help with posting this OHhappychicks. And big thanks to MinnieChicks for this cute little "bugrug".
I just love your lady bug, I can't wait to see what we come up with in the fall MR swap

Back
Top Bottom