Cinco-de-Mayo Hatch-A-Long celebration!

20230505_060952.jpg

This is what greeted me in the incubator this morning (as well as six other peepers). Had to snap a few pics before helping him out of his shell, lol!

I’ve got 9 fluffers out and lots of pips. So that makes 10 % hatched so far. I’m seeing 3 naked necks all with bow ties, a couple yellow chicks (one with feather legs) and one blue fibro.

I’m hoping for lots of naked necks as I gave several customers wanting them and at some point I want to keep a few for myself. Especially if I get any that have fibro skin or full naked necks. It turns out I should have kept the 4 NN pullets I sold in February so I could hatch more eggs from them. I didn’t realize they would be so popular.

View attachment 3493609

This is what greeted me in the incubator this morning (as well as six other peepers). Had to snap a few pics before helping him out of his shell, lol!
Aww lil guy ❤️ I had one do that a few hatches back. It had some red marks in its legs from the shell but by the time I boxed them up for their trip home I couldn’t discern which chick it had been.

Back
Top Bottom