CLOSED Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! Enter your Hens and Roosters! Ends 2/21 **w/PRIZES!

Pics
Name: Nug Nug
Breed: Mix; Sebright x Cochin or OEGB
Category: Chick
When Nugget died, I stuck her eggs in the bator. I doubted they would hatch. One of them had been in the fridge for a week! I wanted to try though. On day 5 3 of 4 were alive. By day 20 we had 2 chicks and a pip. The pipped egg did not survive. We were left with Downy and Nug Nug. Nuggets children.
View attachment 2984800View attachment 2984801
Awwwww! So CUTE! I love hopefully her! Her coloring is just adorable!
May Nugget live on, what a lovely story. :hugs

Since there are prizes involved, I will judge each of your entires, pick the best one, then enter that bird in the final tally. I don't want one person to be able to win multiple prizes, so I hope this can help make it more fare.
Realized that this rule is slightly confusing, I'm going to clear it up a bit.
I will pic your best entry and use that, only if you enter multiple birds in the same category. If all 3 of your entries were in different categories, all 3 will be judged, and all 3 have a chance to win. Hope this makes this a little less confusing. :p

You have a nice etsy store Weeg!
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :D I want to add V-day gift boxes for poultry on Tuesday, electrolyte mix, and alfalfa hay forage mix. I have all those ingredients coming. I have tons of other products I want to add too, but I feel like I need to make more sales before I can do anything to crazy. I want to have an antioxidant mix, be calm mix, layer boost mix, and egg boost mix. Egg boost being a mix that improves the flavor and color of eggs. LOTS of projects haha!

Name: Nugget
Breed: Sebright
Category: Hen
This hen had just begun to lay eggs. 4 to be exact. She was my all time favorite and beautiful. Unfortunately she was taken from us in December when a hawk got in the chicken coop. RIP Nugget. You were loved.
View attachment 2984782View attachment 2984784
I'm sorry for your loss. She's beautiful. Love them Sebrights.

My entry is Rojo Magnifico, my big red rooster. He is shown here beside Sammy, my Sheltie, to give an idea of how big he is.

20220205_120014.jpg

Oops, I fogot the legals:
Owner/ submitted by: BigBlueHen53
Category: Adult (Rooster) (lol, doing this by memory)
Entry No.: 1
Ummm... what else? I dono. I'll go back to Post #1 and see what I forgot.

ETA: Approx 1 yr.?

Last edited:
My entry is Rojo Magnifico, my big red rooster. He is shown here beside Sammy, my Sheltie, to give an idea of how big he is.

View attachment 2984859

Oops, I fogot the legals:
Owner/ submitted by: BigBlueHen53
Category: Adult (Rooster) (lol, doing this by memory)
Entry No.: 1
Ummm... what else? I dono. I'll go back to Post #1 and see what I forgot.

ETA: Approx 1 yr.?
Wow! He is massive! What a beautiful boy! Thanks for entering. :D

Back
Top Bottom