Cochin Thread!!!

Dave, mine are lavender based, so maybe lavender columbian? I'm thinking there's a possibility that the rooster is mottled but it's so hard to tell since the lavender is so light already. The little pullet has kind of a tan/cream over the lavender - almost isabel coloring, but don't think that's the correct name for the color. Love love love my projects, lol! This one is in the third generation so I'm getting a bit antsy... still hatching whatever they lay in the hopes of hatching my 'million dollar' chicken, hahaha!

Quote: Lynne, I totally feel your frustration - and I did see your post on the other thread. I got no emails today except for PM notifications, and then got a bunch of emails dumped at once about an hour ago. I have not been happy since the platform change in January, and in fact have had to resign from some work I was doing for BYC because of my difficulties. I'm sure that if your major place to play on BYC is in the Social forums,then you probably have no problems.

Lynne, I totally feel your frustration - and I did see your post on the other thread. I got no emails today except for PM notifications, and then got a bunch of emails dumped at once about an hour ago. I have not been happy since the platform change in January, and in fact have had to resign from some work I was doing for BYC because of my difficulties. I'm sure that if your major place to play on BYC is in the Social forums,then you probably have no problems.
I must agree with both of you, and Gail I can't count the number of times that I have stopped getting notifications about posts to the thread. It's very frustrating and aggravating.

Announcement regarding the Cochin Breeder Directory on BYC:

My sincerest apologies to everyone that has contributed and supported the Cochin Breeder Directory over the past couple of years. BYC has a new policy that we can no longer edit the first post of our own threads.
barnie.gif

They have a few suggestions, but none that appeal to me at the moment. I'm unsure of what to do next.
he.gif

~Gail
Move it to SBB.
idunno.gif

I'd suggest just creating a new thread and reference it in the old one...

on the first post explain what it is, then on the second post start the list.

Back
Top Bottom