Coffee's ready...

Quote:
I did it to confuse you - ???????

Oesdog
lol.png

My poor poor goose. She is too pretty to cook."and it is our knick name for my oldest daughter, she is 16 going on 17.Ive no intent of cooking either.

Quote:
I did it to confuse you - ???????

Oesdog
lol.png

My poor poor goose. She is too pretty to cook."and it is our knick name for my oldest daughter, she is 16 going on 17.Ive no intent of cooking either.

I meant the picture I posted accidently not the goose !!!!!
Now you really are confused!!!

Oh yeah and Are you dieting??????
Oesdog - guess goose is a bit well fatty>???? - Actually I couldn;t even kill my Roos!!!!! Had to get homes for them I am such a wuss and I love birds!!!!
lol.png

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!! Post pics when they are out, Math Ace!
pop.gif
jumpy.gif

Today is training day, so no kids at school. This week has been BORING! I have a traing till 11:30, and at least we get to leave early today. That happy Friday sign is perfect for me, too. Can't wait for the weekend to start.

My Barred Rock has stopped laying now, too. Just when I thought I had all of them working except the babies!! How long does it usually take for them to finish molting and lay again? The Marans is just an 8 pound pig-chicken, gobbling up the food and not giving me anything to show for it but a moving lawn decoration.
I just bought some "manna pro" food - anyone else use that brand?

Well, gotta get a few things done before my training. I cheated on my diet and had an apple fritter this morning. We ran out of coffee at home so I had to stop at the doughnut shop for a cup, and one thing led to another.....
roll.png
I'll be good the rest of the day. I've lost 5 pounds so far. Just a few more to go....

Have a great day, chicken wranglers. I hear you are getting more snow up there, so stay warm. We are getting more rain. It's been really rainy this week.

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - soooo want to see them post pics post pics -POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I do hope they ALL get out safe and sound and are healthy and strong!!!!!!

Oesdog - I am not doing any more hatching as I can;t cope with the roo thing! So I am really happy to take joy in yours!!!!
thumbsup.gif

frow.gif
Good morning all my fellow flock tenders.
having a nice cup of hot tea.
Rose,
welcome-byc.gif
nice to have you here.
I have not been on for a while when things happen, they really happen
had the water tank
almost float away and in this cold it was a mess. Had 2" of water .
What a clean up .
Math Ace congrats on your new hatches. I still have not gotten
an egg in the past 6 weeks or so.
what is going on ? I better take count.
my ladies may have gone
to Florida for warmer weather.We had
more snow last night its Brrr this morning at 18
you all have a nice week end.
And send some laying vibes this way.

chics- congrats,I too am working on sheding about 15 lbs.
the holidays were fun and full of food.
sickbyc.gif

Sissy - why don;t you join the weight loss thread. Weigh in is Saterday mornings. * Index
* » Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates
* » Anyone ready to ring in the new year...and lose weight/get fit?
Good to have you Rose.
big_smile.png
welcome-byc.gif
( I think we are all like chickens at times!)

Oesdog

Quote:

I meant the picture I posted accidently not the goose !!!!!
Now you really are confused!!!

Oh yeah and Are you dieting??????
Oesdog - guess goose is a bit well fatty>???? - Actually I couldn;t even kill my Roos!!!!! Had to get homes for them I am such a wuss and I love birds!!!!
lol.png

Yeah dieting and none too successfully either

Back
Top Bottom