Coffee's ready...

Pics

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
frow.gif
Grab a cup, pull up a chair, and enjoy the morning.

It's a beautifully brisk morning here in the Michigan thumb
love.gif
. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
caf.gif

13587_august_16_2009_015.jpg

Last edited:
Hey M, it already hot and humid, with the mosquitos at 100%. i.e. normal for here.
frow.gif

I should be doing chores, but I'm having a lazy morn. DH gets off early on Fridays, so I am gearing up for a busy weekend. Supposed to be even hotter, weatherman said "sizzling"!
hide.gif

It will be a beautiful day to work in the yard ...lol Not too hot but Sunny.
Coffee is done
sad.png

Ohh! I'll make another POT!
big_smile.png

Work can wait a bit longer ....lol

Ugh .. I can't even take coffee to go in the morning because the drive is so warm and humid..

I'm at work now, just enjoying my first cup of jo .... mmmmm

When I got up at 5:30am, there was quite a bit of fog here. But around 6 when the sun peeked through, the fog disappeared. Now it's just a beautiful, peaceful morning. It is a little chilly out there, though...feels like late fall almost.

I'm just enjoying my coffee and my quiet mommy time before the DH and son wake up. Today is a glorious day for me...my son turned 4 years old at 6am. So I'm reminiscing this morning about this past AMAZING 4 years of my son's life. It goes so fast.

I'm thinking iced coffee! Love the stuff, it's great in the afternoon as a pick-me-up.

Smokey the Bear is 65 years old! (Today Show)

Beautiful sunny day here in my part of Virginia also...temps in the low 60's, sitting here with my cup of Joe, enjoying the BYC postings.......ahhh.........raising my cup in a toast to all who are enjoying their morning!

Back
Top Bottom