Coffee's ready...

Pics
Good morning all!
frow.gif

SOSDD here in muggy, buggy South Carolina!
hmm.png

I sure don't miss those puppy days. Our dog is 10 years old now...but when he finally goes, I'm sure we'll be getting my son a puppy. But it will definitely stay outside...I live in a remote area so I need a guard dog for security.

I've got lots of work to do today, so I guess I better get off this 'puter and get started. Gonna try to get the hardest work done before it gets too much hotter and stickier out there. The sun has broke through the clouds and it's heating up fast.

Have a great day everyone. See you all tomorrow!
frow.gif

Hi Ranchhand!
bow.gif
.................................................................................................................................

Bye Ranchhand!
frow.gif
Gotta get some work done before it gets too hot.

She went for her 3 month check up yesterday. She is gaining about 10 lbs a month LOL. She is going to be a big girl, just like our male was. She sleeps in her crate at night, but was waking up about every 2/3 hours. It made for a loooong night for me. Last night she only woke up once.
wee.gif

Morning Ranchhand
smile.png

Bluemoon

Muggy here this morning after the t-storms rolled thru early this am. Sending them now to the LP. They were pretty awesome. Suppose to get in the high 90s later today with 100 percent humidity. YUGGG!!

Sounds to me like some of ya'll woke up in SC! I'm looking at 95F and 86% humidity, which is a break for us. I can hardly wait for our 3 days of fall to arrive, but I feel for folks who have to deal with snow every day.

Today is more time in the shop, sorting SIL's estate stuff- poor girl, it looks like she lived life one step ahead of the law and the collectors. Sad stuff. I'm trying to get rid of some of the papers without DH knowing what's on them.

Going to let 23 of the birds out to range- 5 or 6 being roosters, they should have a grand time!
lau.gif

Hi Blue, what kind of pup?

You folks are making me so grateful for CT weather. Usually July and August are in the 80's and 90's with high humidity. It's been spring here since May.

We had 2 days of spring this year. In February.
roll.png
It's been summer ever since.

Morning PC, didn't you have a road trip yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom