Coffee's ready...

Pics
Quote:
LMAO
big_smile.png

You Know the story to well ...lol

Last edited:
Dads little girl is not little any more but I will deal with it.I have two grandsons and ome on the way. By the way I am a man I didnt even show the pony tail in the pic. I got my hair cut in "93" to meet my wifes dad and it wasn't worth it. So never again and at 50 being #2 of 5 boys it was good to be at the family reunion with a pony tail and no shiny spots yet.

Holly.

I just reread my post above. I hope you are aware that the whole thing was in jest. Not just the last part. I LOVE my neighbors to the near north and all points east and west of that of that!

Mornings are so busy around here now that school is back in, that I am not getting a chance to have a coffee never mind stop in and say hello. So I am saying hello now during a breather. How many days until summer vacation?

When I first retired I decided to give up haircuts and didn't get my hairt cut for 6 or 7 years. It finally reached to the middle of my back. On several occasions, when I passed someone, I would see them driving like crazy to catch up, only to hit the brake when they saw the mustache. I had a one cutomer request my hair so she could get a hair piece made. Her hair had become very thin as a result of medication. I move the hair band close to my head and cut it off with my pocket knife. It measured 18".

Good morning everyone!
frow.gif

The coolest thing happened a little while ago. My dog was barking, so I went outside to figure out what had him riled up at 5:45 in the morning. I went out to the coop to check on everything and to check on everyone in the outdoor tractors...everyone was fine, roosters crowing their heads off. But in between the crows, I heard the beautiful sound of owls! I know, I know...chickens and owls don't mix. But this is the first time I've ever heard them in the 8 years we've lived here. There was more than one...I'm thinking a pair...as they kept "talking" back and forth to each other. They were in the woods about a half mile from my house, so I didn't hit "predator panic" yet. Hopefully, with all the wild rabbits and such running around here, they'll keep their bellies full and leave my coop alone.

Back
Top Bottom