Coffee's ready...

Mamagardner, get a pk. of juicey fruit gum
I kid you not, roll each piece up and put it where the coons will be
they can not digest it and it will get rid of them. Ihave a few pks on hand all the time.
clap.gif

Ohoh those of you that know I have one lone silkie , but
1 doz in the bator has jump out of his brooder HE/s
is almost 3 weeks old when can I send him to the hen hose.
D.gif

craziness today!! i gotta finish painting!! lol ill work on it as much as i can!! im hoping hubby will be home tomorrow. im missing him something awful!! i think ill bake some cookies for him to take on the road... hmm

utoh my coffee is empty! LOL better go get some more!! have a GREAT friday everyone!

morning all,
today is cut-it-up day in my sewing room. all the scraps i've been saving will be sorted by color and cut to a list of sizes for other projects. i went and got free movie cd's from the library to watch as i go along. chicken stew in the crock pot, apple crisp in the other and bread in the machines : one cheese and one wheat. oh, and i'll fit in a nap later too!!

Last edited:
You have a lot to do! Don't you just LOVE getting up early in the morning? I think it's the best kept secret. Good luck getting all your projects completed and don't get distracted by those movies. I have some from the library that need to go back today. It's amazing just how much belt tightening this economy has forced our friends and familiy to do. I had never gotten movies from the library. I thought nothing of going to Blockbuster and spending $20.00 on movies for the weekend. You know I'm a much happier person now. We watch what we spend and I am shifting to a much more natural lifestyle. The whole family seems more connected.

thanks! I am a morning person, the earlier the better. If I get my jobs done by 7am, i love having the whole day open for whatever i want.
I also started keeping a receipe list so i can make myself try more simple and healthy foods each week. i scroll thru my list as i have coffee with the cat on my lap - pick one then make it up.

I was awake at 4:30, but went back to sleep. DH always gets up then to go to work, but its too early for me. Besides, its Saturday!

Wish us luck at our dog adoption event.... these foster dogs need new homes!

Back
Top Bottom