Coffee's ready...

Doggone it I wish it were cooler here It is 74 degrees right now and the mosquitoes are a buzzing..... I shot #12 coon last night for the year. he was messing around one of the coops ....digging and not paying attention and I just walked around the corner took aim and well ..... you know.....
It is a good morning. and the coffee is great.

cooler?? you want it cooler?? yesterday it got to 41 degrees.. rained AND snowed. last nite it got down to 28 today its supposed to be in the 40s again LOL theres cooler for ya!! come live in idaho.. lol just kidding!

today is a good day folks. got lots to do and soo little time!! my baby, Kayla is turning 4 today .. *sigh* where did the time go??
smile.png

Morning everyone!
It is cold in my house this morning. BRRRR!!!! We are going to have a new Harmann pellet furnace delivered on Monday. I can't wait, we ordered it way back in August. We currently have a coal furnace, it works great but coal is so messy. Black dust gets everywhere. I am looking forward to this pellet furnace. Anyone else have a pellet furnace?

Shadowpaints, give your daughter a big happy birthday from me, and you are right the time does go by very fast.

Last edited:
Morning.
caf.gif

Speaking of cooler, I think we are are balmy 48 right now. All I wanna do is nurse my coffee and sit outside in the cold staring at my chickens. LOL

Morning everyone! It is certainly Fall! Last night I took gorgeous pics of the clouds with the moon coming out at the same time the sun was setting, surrounded by the barns with the cornfields half cut down. It was so gorgeous.

Good Morning, I have 63 in the desert this morning. Wow! that sure feels good. I also am going outside and sip my coffee and watch my chickens. Everyone have a super day.
frow.gif

Still pretty much like Texas here .. warm and muggy .. was fighting mosquitos last nite .. lol. We're supposed to be getting a "cold" front on friday .. ohhhhhhhhhh.. it'll probably get down in the 50's or something ..

For those that are interested, I updated our building process on my thread (in my sig line) with pics of the progress .. we stirred up a little copperhead .. he was headed somewhere other than our land .. lol.

We took photos and let him carry on ..

Back
Top Bottom