Coffee's ready...

Goodddddddd mornnin' chicken keepers.
muddy here and I think today will be a R,R day
for me
th.gif
to much going on with Dh in bed with puenomia.

Tonpah, you were right. Mr. big shot came home early this morning waging his feathers tail behind him he must have had a good night on the town because he walked into the coop and ate and fell asleep. this was his first run and hide trick. now i have a lock on the latch.
having my second cup and its very tasty too.
droolin.gif

Shelly I have 3 beautful bantam cochin roos. to bad you dont live closer, or if Iwas going to Kalamoazoo to vist Bro. would drop them off. I hope the day
goes better.

Scoop hows the sinas doing today. i hope better,

MaMa G hope the scoccer turned out well.

Now everyone get that 2nd. or 3 rd. cup and enjoy.
caf.gif

Last edited:
Morining.
caf.gif
It is COLD here today...a whopping 44 degrees. But at least there is no rain in the forecast. Hoping to get some bread baked this morning...YUM!

Boy, does that Bread baking sound good. I can almost smell it. It is a little too warm here yet, to have the oven on much. I just turned the AC off this past week. I don't want to heat up the house. Send me a loaf.
fl.gif

It's amazing how quiet it is at 4am. On my second cup of coffee. The crossword puzzle is worked. David won't be here for another 3 hours. I think I might try going back to bed.

Still awake here in NC...I think it's time to get some sleep medicine. I can't sleep until 6 in the morning or so and that's bad business when you have 2 kids. I'm going to try(key word here
fl.gif
) to go to bed now. Night!

Last edited:
Good morning, friends.
I just pored my first cup - I made myself wait until I had finished making chili to cook all day in my crockpot. I went out in the garden to get some hot and sweet pepper, parsley and onions ( I chopped the tomatoes last night). It was cold - my first frost, and it goes to 29 degrees. I won't be here when the sun comes up to see the damage. Just as well. Yesterday I put on the first coat of stain on my hen house - 450 square feet of stain (I estimated while balancing in the ladder - this morning I have an aching hand and I can feel those back muscles). I'm so glad I persevered because at least the coop has one coat now to protect it over the winter. If I'm lucky, there will be one warm weekend left for the second coat.
fl.gif
In a way, it's a relief for the garden to be done. I am weary of putting up vegetables. I have just the root and cole crops left.

Everyone - have a wonderful Monday. Maybe even some of you get the Columbus Day holiday off. Enjoy!

Good Mornin..been up an hour now..dogs fed, cats fed, lunch fixed, now its time for coffee and catching up on BYC..
We are looking for a wet day here
sad.png

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Back
Top Bottom