Coffee's ready...

In storm preparations, I pulled the top bale off of a 14 foot stack last night. From the top or from the crevice, out fell 46 frozen eggs. I thought they had quit laying when it got cold. They were frozen eggs.

morning, no coffee for me this morning.
cool.png

Quote:
I bet that felt like an avalanche of rocks. so sad, yet kinda funny.

Good morning, how are ya'll doing? I am still allowed here on "Coffee's ready" if I'm not allowed to drink coffee anymore?
hit.gif
By the way, this herbal stuff just isn't cutting it. DH and I both were ordered by our docs within a week of each other, and we doing it together.

Waiting for daylight to go check the hens. With this cold, sideways rain I am worried (DH calls me mother hen) that rain blew in through the venting to get them wet. I woke up a 4 am thinking about this, went back to sleep and dreamt I woke up with the chickens sitting warm and happy on my bedroom floor. I probably have nothing to worry about as I'd thrown the cloth cover over the vulnerable part.

This is finals week for my college kids, then they'll be home for the food, laundry and quiet. I have a project list just waiting for good weather.

Good Morning everybody !

I'm having my 3rd cup of Folgers as i type . Its a chilly one out today so gotta get plenty in before going outdoors to make my rounds. DH gets up at 4:00 - 4:30 every morn to start the first pot of coffee , so so nice of him
lol.png

How is it outside for all the Northerners? I am so happy I moved 450 miles south. I may complain that we will be going from 44 to 18 in one day but it does not show the -6 from my former home......
th.gif

Snow Day!!!
wee.gif

MamaGardener - you may not be so thrilled if you have a Snow Day with all your kids at home.
wink.png

I'm on my second cup of coffee with my computer on my lap, browsing BYC. Have a great day, Everyone!

Good morning chicken wramglers,
It is windy and cold here about 30 and 40 mile an hour gusts. It is predicted to fall to 02 by midnight. It is kind of bothersome for the flock. They dont go out much but they will if they get hungry , I put 2 feeders in the coop but left the big one and the hanging feeders out side along with the water.Only got 16 eggs last night hope for more! Y'all stay warm now ya here and God Bless! Tonopah are you out there?

Good morning ya'll ...
frow.gif

I'm thinkin' 'bout ya'll up there in the blizzard .. brrrrrrrrrrr.

I've got my big sweatshirt on today and it's 50 degrees .. front blowing in .. supposed to be in the 40's this afternoon.. I just don't know how ya'll do it all winter .. especially taking care of critters ..

DH says he doesn't get to see me at all in the winter .. I spend it bundled up .. LOL

caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom