Coffee's ready...

Quote:
Gone with the wind - deffinately a chick flick and yeah hankies at the ready!!!!!!!!! Quite Frankly my dear I don;t give a dam!!!!!! ( Its a girl thing the hankies - Rancher we would all be worried about you if you started to cry over a girlie flick!!! -
lau.gif
)

Tartannik - Personally I just love the frocks!!!! - Oh well we will just have to think of another chick flick for you to watch????
Glad you liked the photo of Danny - must see if I can load one of Ben sometime. I think I have a nice one with the Dog up the Mournes if I find it I will put it here.

Found it but you can;t see him much the way it loaded I must look for another one?

59801_ben_and_murphy.jpg

Oh Tartannik this is just for you - it is of my eldest son Mike doing an Errol Flyn impression!!!!!! He is 25yrs old. I think he could have done one of those girlie movies!!!!

59801_910967954a2394245441b58267539l1.jpg

Oesdog

Last edited:
Oesdog... Grands are great! I was 56 before I got my first, Keagan. Four year later, a Granddaughter. These are the only 2 I'll ever have as my daughter is done, and daughter-in-law wants none. But at least I got 1 of each. LOL

This is Keagan (he's 4), waiting for the school bus his first day of pre-kindergarten this past August. It was still dark out!

5053882471_293148565a_m.jpg

This is Piper in her 1st Birthday picture, also this past August.

5053882467_c4005b20b7_m.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Gone with the wind - deffinately a chick flick and yeah hankies at the ready!!!!!!!!! Quite Frankly my dear I don;t give a dam!!!!!! ( Its a girl thing the hankies - Rancher we would all be worried about you if you started to cry over a girlie flick!!! -
lau.gif
)

Tartannik - Personally I just love the frocks!!!! - Oh well we will just have to think of another chick flick for you to watch????
Glad you liked the photo of Danny - must see if I can load one of Ben sometime. I think I have a nice one with the Dog up the Mournes if I find it I will put it here.

Found it but you can;t see him much the way it loaded I must look for another one?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/59801_ben_and_murphy.jpg

Oh Tartannik this is just for you - it is of my eldest son Mike doing an Errol Flyn impression!!!!!! He is 25yrs old. I think he could have done one of those girlie movies!!!!

Great pics thanks for showing them, your eldest is very handsome! Loving the one with Ben and the dog, is that dog REAL though, its huge, lol!!

I love the frocks in gone with the wind too but prefer the regency dresses, i could wear them, but would have to be with wellies
lau.gif

Pelican409 Keagan and Piper are lovely too and I am loving their names!!

Must try and post some pics of my kids!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/59801_910967954a2394245441b58267539l1.jpg

Oesdog

Tartannik & Oesdog = Lovely families. I do regret not having more kids myself. But what ya gonna do?

Pongoid = you talking Kona coffee? I haven't had any of that for a very long time. mmmmmmm. Now I want some.

Back
Top Bottom