Coffee's ready...

hi Gar. welcome, Im at a loss here for right now
things have changed here,,since i was on.
we all would meet here at the coffee club just to check on whos
doing what. LoL
Yes, the new interface for BYC is a lot different, many people had a hard time getting used to it, but it was a necessary change. The old one could no longer handle the traffic. Let us know if you have any problems or find anything particular confusing here.

Morning people,
I hope this finds everyone doing well. Hello Sissy and welcome back. My favorite coffee is out of season, but here's some fairly good coffee.

I'm heading north to torment our little rat and work on her house. She "swears" I wont have to do any cooking.

We are starting to get some rain. We came back and there was a puddles on the driveway. Grass is growing etc.

Enjoy your days

Have a good trip Q - hope there isn;t any cooking involved?
We finally have some sun here! Been out for coffee. Thats the best - the one I don't have to make myself!!!!
lol.png

Oes

Good morning from Peru, NY
This is some nice looking country out here. Farms and farm land for as far as the eye can see. The honey & daddy due list is just about done. The room is just about done, all it needs is to be painted.

Ose: "hope there isn't any cooking involved?" - I am the chief cook and bottle washer. I have to make the coffee, they are late sleepers.......

We get to meet part of his extended family today. They are throwing a bbq, so yea, I'll be burning the food on the grill. I brought up 4 fresh home grown chickens.

From what I heard, ole Miss Bean passed on Wednesday/Thursday.

Enjoy the day

Good morning chicken wranglers,
Home from Texas and all the "relaxation " A guy could stand.The wife and kids had a great time and guess who did all the driving and suffering for everyone.I did go see the Alamo and got to buy myself a genuine replica musket to hang on the basement wall.
The cow had acalf while I was gone so that make 2 down And 2 to go.the goose got off of her pseudo nest and is out of brood mode and catfishing is in season.Time to go relax before deer season starts!Sissy good to see your type set again!
God Bless!

Morning people,
Welcome home Karl, good to see you had a good time.

I picked up some pickling cucumbers while I was up north. It's going to be Fridays project. I hope they'll keep. Around here they want a small fortune for them. I have some I grew in the garden, but I think I missed the timing in picking them.

I don't know where this summer has gone to?

Enjoy your day

Good morning chicken wranglers
Q I have to agree with you the summer is as good as over! With the advent of fall on the heals of the sunset.
Soon the kids will be in school " not always a bad thing and momma will be pickling canning and saving the summers work with great abandon.The only thing I regret is that I never get enough home time.
Sissy,O's,math,Garg,and the rest of all ya'll.Get yer ruddy butts back on the thread and keep us posted.
God Bless!

Good morning! Sorry ithas beenso long since I last posted. I have been checking in now and then. I worked part-time this summer for our summer school program. The extra cash was nice, but it sure did make my summer feel short. I've got two full weeks off before going backto the grind.
I went to my 20th reunion over 4th of July and had a great time. Even our celebrity classmate showed up. I was glad I decided to go.
Here I have twoweeks off and I did something to my lower back. I can hardly bend over at all, but I have decided to lay on the floor most of the day and hope it is better by tomorrow.

Morning people,

th.gif
Is that, no...... can't be..... HELLO Chics in the sun.
Class reunions are fun. You get to see what everyone is up to. I hope you back get's better, nothing like a sore back.

Karl: Our youngest rat has been out of college for the last couple of years. We still look forward to them (other kids) going back to school. We plan our vacations around the school year. It's a lot cheaper off season. Texas was a vacation for you? We are going to Maine for a week of so to get my fill of seafood.

Enjoy your day

Good morning chicken wranglers,
Chics good too hear from you,I'm glad you had a good time at the reunion.We have a celeb in our class also.The guy used to pilot the space shuttle.I remember when he showed up at the 10 year and told us all how he was the pilot of all the stunt flying in the movie top gun.We had 980 kids in the class and I didn't know him in school so it was no big deal to me but home town hero's are a good thing.
Q I heard that the price of Maine lobster is falling so stock up.And have a great time.The crack about Texas vacation is noted.Family vacations are anything but,"when you are the one that does all the driving.It is a good thing for the kids.
Sissy,Math, Oes,dinna be shy lassies,break out of the shells and come share our cups!
God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom