Coffee's ready...

Morning People,
Looks like another dry, but cooler day today. Rain or better yet, storms are in the forecast for this weekend. Either way, I'll take the rain.

A wedding this Friday, Saturday - good beer, great food and excellent people floating around a large pond (they call it a lake - lakes are what they have in Maine), Sunday - Brunch and napping...........

Rngrbill: Nope, don't plan on being tasted. You could say, I am tired of being poked and prodded by the medical profession. I had a physical the other day, she (doc) was happy, so life is good........

Enjoy the day

Good morning chicken wranglers
We finally got some rain,not enough to save anything but enough to florish the weeds to the proper hieght.Been a tough week for me long days and not enough rest.
Q I know your pain.I was at the dr.'s last week and he offered to check my prostate.Why did he have to have such large hands?
Have a great weekend God Bless!

You know you lads wont get any simpathy at all from any of the girls who have had kids on here!!!!!!!!
Honestly - try giving birth to something the size of a mellon and then complain about large hands!!!!!!
D.gif

Oes.
lau.gif

Guys just so you all know DH is for heart surgery in the morning . He is not doing too good today so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Oes.

Back
Top Bottom