Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not that dumb. Quit trolling You asked why an I told you. I did not justify anything nor has anyone said we are ignoring anything. People are not talking about it. No where near the same thing.

An yes that is a protected political opinion. Doing it is not. But that is not the political opinion that i stated.

It's late and I'm too tired for this nonsense.

Nobody wants to talk about what happens in the turban temple because we all know what happened there is wrong but you have to know theres going be a hell of a lot more than that going on before folks let the caliphate president destroy our country Ted Nugent for president!

With all due respect, could you please go away? Or at least stop your borderline racist commentary? You seem to be defending a mass murderer, though perhaps I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

Also, please learn to properly punctuate your sentences.

With all due respect, could you please go away? Or at least stop your borderline racist commentary? You seem to be defending a mass murderer, though perhaps I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

Also, please learn to properly punctuate your sentences.

I go along with that. 'Turban' temples is a sign of either disrespect or plain ignorance.

I go along with that. 'Turban' temples is a sign of either disrespect or plain ignorance.
I suspect that this "Foxtea" person is a troll. 8 or so posts, and three of them are on this thread. Dang. He or she at one point referenced the "Caliphate" on this thread, and was obviously confusing Sikhs (sp?) with Muslims.

What gets me is the dehumanizing of them. I disagree with a lot of people, even whole groups, but I don't treat them as less-than-human. It's offensive and disrespectful.

Dont make me out the bad gal. None of you are old enough to remember the mass murdering of there own kind in Oregon back in the early 1980s when I live there. THere was near 800 peopel killed by them.THey even poison the twon they live in! So you dont know everything. Dont call me a troll for sticking up for Americans. That guy that killed them people in there place of worship was stupid and crazy and probably insane by the looks of it. Looks more like some mental problem like the jerk in Colorado. Funny both shooters came from that state and was working in sychops. You dont see CHRISTIANS shooting up places of worship. THers more people killed in a single day in Ohio by lawlss THUGS but thats not domestic terrorism to the lame streeam media! And you know what. This whole story is about gun control any way you spin it. Dont call Sean Hannity a racist! I He knows the truth about this country. Hes a true patriot! I can write any way I feel like. This is AMERICA last time I looked. I happen to have R A barely use these old flippers lucky I can write at all. Just so you know I prayed for those innocent people in Colorado. For all I know the other bat crazy murder thought the other people were a part of the CLAIPHATE. There is such a thing I dindt make that up Michell Bachmen. Sara Palin Glen Beck and Alex Jones all agree on that fact.They cant all be wrong just look it up . Just because I dont follow your lame stream media doesnt make me a crank. Any time you disgree with CNN your automatically labeled a racist.

Im here to learn about chickens not fight with you about what everybody knows and is too chicken to admit. have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom