Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
their lucky there wasnt more than one shotter. If you live in America dont dress up like a terrorist. You want to attract attention just wear a taliban costume and somebody might just come after you. No one feels safe after 911! Are whole country is being taken over by unAmericans. We have a right to stand up for ourselves. guns dont kill people sharp shooters kill terrists dead!

Precisely, people with guns kill people.

Hang on though, there were no 'un-Americans' with guns in this mass murder or in Colorado. If you want to consider the taking over of America by 'un-Americans', you should go back to the massacre and mutilation of 'native Americans'.

Massacring peaceful people at worship isn't 'standing up for ourselves'.

Quite so, but that doesn't make the second mass murder in a few weeks any the less a tragedy that raises the same old questions about nut cases, and home grown extremists perhaps, wandering among peaceful people killing them.

Can you tell me where something like this doesn't happen ?

caf.gif

Can you tell me where something like this doesn't happen ?

caf.gif

Not off hand and it's not relevant unless you are saying that if massacres happen elsewhere it's OK for them to happen at home. If you are, you won't be surprised to know that I disagree with you.

Not off hand and it's not relevant unless you are saying that if massacres happen elsewhere it's OK for them to happen at home. If you are, you won't be surprised to know that I disagree with you.

No I don't think it's OK. But from most of your posts I get the feeling you think we're doing something wrong here so I thought there maybe someone doing things better so they wont happen at all.

caf.gif

No I don't think it's OK. But from most of your posts I get the feeling you think we're doing something wrong here so I thought there maybe someone doing things better so they wont happen at all.

caf.gif

If you want to start a thread about massacres by loonies elsewhere, go ahead. If I didn't care about these killings, I wouldn't post. If you think I shouldn't post my opinions about this, say so.

caf.gif
You are dealing with a "way" of thinking not logical rationale when trying to distinguish between a gun on a counter and what happens when someone picks it up.

If you want to start a thread about massacres by loonies elsewhere, go ahead. If I didn't care about these killings, I wouldn't post. If you think I shouldn't post my opinions about this, say so.

I thought this was a thread about massacres by loonies. Or is this a thread about massacres by other then loonies ?
Where did you get the idea I didn't want you to post your opinions ? Or the idea that I don't care ?

caf.gif

Nobody wants to talk about what happens in the turban temple because we all know what happened there is wrong but you have to know theres going be a hell of a lot more than that going on before folks let the caliphate president destroy our country Ted Nugent for president!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom