Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a thread about massacres by loonies. Or is this a thread about massacres by other then loonies ?
Where did you get the idea I didn't want you to post your opinions ? Or the idea that I don't care ?

caf.gif

I take it that I have your permission to post, then. Ta!
hugs.gif

Nobody wants to talk about what happens in the turban temple because we all know what happened there is wrong but you have to know theres going be a hell of a lot more than that going on before folks let the caliphate president destroy our country Ted Nugent for president!

There's been plenty of talk here about the latest Colorado mass murder. What do you think is the difference between that and this one that causes people, as you say, to not want to talk about it?

How on earth can you blame your President for these events?

Quote:
The other was a kid assumed to have issue carrying a high end gun most dont own. His issue an the gun are what people want to talk about.

This new shooting is reported as a military man that beleaves that in our fight to stop racism, the government is now treating whites an an inferior race by giving special privilege to every other race. They have also said he is a Nazi. He used a standard 9mm. semi-auto pistol. Over half the population owns the same type gun.

I would vote for Ted to fox.

The other was a kid assumed to have issue carrying a high end gun most dont own. His issue an the gun are what people want to talk about.

This new shooting is reported as a military man that beleaves that in our fight to stop racism, the government is now treating whites an an inferior race by giving special privilege to every other race. They have also said he is a Nazi. He used a standard 9mm. semi-auto pistol. Over half the population owns the same type gun.

I would vote for Ted to fox.

Comments about his motives are mere speculation at the moment, as far as I can tell.

I thought that this thread started as a topic on the horrors of another gun massacre. Now we have another one but you seem to dismiss it because the killer used only a 9mm semi-automatic pistol. Perhaps I misunderstood you.

Political comments may lead to this thread being closed and, since the laws that allow killer to roam armed have been in place for many years, are irrelevant. I think that an excursion into racist comment might also lead to the thread being closed.

Quote:
You asked why people are not as willing to talk about this shooting as the other. People will talk about the crazy guy with a gun they dont own. They dont want to talk about the guy with a protected political opinion (that many people agree with) using a very basic gun like the one they own. That only leaves the fact that someone shot someone else. Not much to say there.

As for is motives... Yes there is some speculation there but he is a singer that sings songs that are about race. His song imply a motive....

Last edited:
There's been plenty of talk here about the latest Colorado mass murder. What do you think is the difference between that and this one that causes people, as you say, to not want to talk about it?

How on earth can you blame your President for these events?
Maybe there were things going on in that temple that we are unaware of. Some of the temples in that region of the world have a colorful past.

You asked why people are not as willing to talk about this shooting as the other. People will talk about the crazy guy with a gun they dont own. They dont want to talk about the guy with a protected political opinion (that many people agree with) using a very basic gun like the one they own. That only leaves the fact that someone shot someone else. Not much to say there.

As for is motives... Yes there is some speculation there but he is a singer that sings songs that are about race. His song imply a motive....

I'm shocked at the justification you give for ignoring this latest mass murder. Is the 'protected political opinion' the view that killing immigrants and their offspring is OK?

Most of Uncle Ted's songs about race honor native americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom