Connecticut!

I'm looking to find a new home for a breeding trio of my Pilgrim geese. They are from Metzer, and two private breeders, and are unrelated. The gander and one of the geese are two years old, one of the geese is four years old. Fertility was excellent this spring. They are a mid-sized, auto sexing breed (As can be seen in the goslings photo below, females are an olive color with dark brown bills at hatch.) They're a really nice breed. If anyone is interested, please pm me. Thanks.

anybody have chicks 1-2 days old? or hatching this week? I have a singlet>
idunno.gif

Hello
We may want to give our rooster a new home. Not sure YET, but I will get back to anyone who may be interested. It may be another month before we decide. Here's some info:

-We're from Monroe. (Surrounded by Trumbull, Easton, Newtown, etc.)

-The rooster (We're 90% sure it's a rooster, huge comb, big waddles) is a Rhode Island Red, about 11/13 weeks old.

-May be interested in trading for another healthy hen, around the same age range as the rest of our hens, (barred rock, buffs, reds, 11/13 weeks old as of the time this was posted). We use our hens for eggs, (or will.) not meat.

-It is preferred that the person who wants the rooster would drive to our house. (The main reason I'm putting this under the CT forum) Further discussion on address and other info will be directed by email.

The rooster is in healthy condition.

I will have pictures of him up later. (Upon request, I'll get it up quicker. :D)

That's about it. If you are interested, please reply and I will respond soon. Please do not count on us saying yes, we are looking for the easiest options at the moment. Thanks. :D
-sebloc

Last edited:
Just found out my order for Silkie female chicks can't be filled as a result of a poor hatch. Are there any Silkie breeders in our area who might have female chicks available?
:(

Would anyone want a 10 week old Cuckoo Maran. Hes crowing and the cock collar didn't work. Hes beautiful and I hate to get rid of him. We are in Rocky Hill.

Back
Top Bottom