Consolidated Kansas

So Happy Spring has finally come so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband Michelle hugs. if someone is still looking I know of a breeder of Silkies in Leawood just send me a PM and I will share her info she isn't on here.

So sorry for your loss! I dread the day that my beloved boy passes on. He's 5ish now so hopefully it will be a while. We had a litter of Pyrenees cross puppies in February and they are at the cutest stage right now!!! :love Were in the midst of kidding season with 7 kids on the ground (9 puppies) and more kids pending. And I'm hoping to start hatching soon. Now that K is almost a year and a half it's a lot easier to do my outdoor things that I love so much. Posting some pics of the puppies with an individual pic to show about how big they are at 7 weeks. I wish so badly I could keep one but hubby says no. :hit
Well we lost our great pyrannse(I know not spelled right) this winter. He was 13

Attachments

• 20190320_164815.jpg
    20190320_164815.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20190310_183102.jpg
    20190310_183102.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    798.6 KB · Views: 0
Good to see you back, Dani. It's been so quiet on here lately. But spring is here and people are looking for chicks and wanting to start their adventure as a chickenholic. So maybe we'll see a little more activity.
it's been ages since I've been on. I scouted some of my favorite pages a month or so ago but it seemed pretty quiet so I left it for a while again. So thankful spring is here again! We went down to FL for treatment for my allergies this last winter so I'm hoping I'll feel a lot better this year. Spring on the farm is busy and fun as usual. K loves all the critters and is enthralled with the chicks and ducklings whenever we go to TSC so I can hardly wait to have some chicks here for her to watch.
Danz are you still breeding the partridge Brahmas? I'd love to see pics of your birds sometime. I lost my favorite rooster last fall. Not sure what happened since he was free ranging but he was a fabulous blue partridge Brahma. So fantastic with his hens and just an amazing gentle bird.

I need to do some updating but my website is:
https://www.chickendanz.com There are some pictures there. Look under the gallery tab. Yep I still have the partridge brahmas. They are still some of my favorites.
It's been insanely quiet here recently. I really hope that traffic picks up because I love chatting with old and new friends about their birds.
As most springs I've been insanely busy. I really want to get caught up on things but the days are just not long enough.

I need to do some updating but my website is:
https://www.chickendanz.com There are some pictures there. Look under the gallery tab. Yep I still have the partridge brahmas. They are still some of my favorites.
It's been insanely quiet here recently. I really hope that traffic picks up because I love chatting with old and new friends about their birds.
As most springs I've been insanely busy. I really want to get caught up on things but the days are just not long enough.
Your sebastopols are absolutely stunning. :droolAre they a fairly gentle bird or are they aggressive if allowed to free range? I'd love some but refuse to have any critters on the place that would tend towards aggression towards children. And of course your partridge brahmas are stunning as always. If I had to pick just one bird to have I think it would be the partridge Brahmas. :loveI Love their laid back easy going natures. Your blacks are gorgeous too. Are you shipping eggs and chicks a lot now days?

Back
Top Bottom