Ended Contest #3 Cutest Baby Fowl - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I had a cockatiel years ago and when she died it broke my heart. I never thought I would love my birds as much as her, I've always heard chickens are stupid and good for food, nothing else. This started with chickens and they are far from stupid! I love them and could watch them all day. I decided to get geese for warning them and it still frustrates me they are wild and won't get close (except Leonardo since it's mating season). I went to buy some little ones and they were out so I bought the boys some ducks since they almost cried when I said no, they know how to work me. Anyway, here I am with all these birds and wondering which type I'll bring home next. LOL.
I will hide when little ones get out, they freak out when they cannot see me. I pop up and yell come on guys and all you hear is the pitter patter of them running as fast as their little legs can go. My best friend could hear it over the phone and busted out laughing. I need to get it on video but can't seem to time it right. It's kind of like babies making a liar out of you.
263a.png
I will definitely post pics after I get new toys but can't leave yet, waiting on fridge since mine is about toast, it's been something all month and I'm ready for April!
That is so hard to lose a sweet bird. I hate it. I've got 2 zebra finches and I love them. I think it's cool you have got such a variety of birds. Must be fun living with them and watching the different personalities. What kind of a goose is Leonardo? Do you think with these 2 that they will be bonded to you as adults or be aloof? The hard part about having some types of birds is they don't wanna be handled. It is torture. When I have to handle mine on occasion they get kissed. They hate being held so I keep it to a minimum. I knew their webbs made noises on the floor. And that she would have heard it. Is that funny, or what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom