Ended Contest # 4 Edible Easter. 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch a Long!

Yep, the rules say edible, Some Candy.

I think the problem is there have been so, so many great entries in this contest - current one and past ones - that's it's difficult to think of something new
idunno.gif

Buddy's question does it have to be edible for humans or for felines, chickens, etc
lau.gif

Yep, the rules say edible, Some Candy.

I think the problem is there have been so, so many great entries in this contest - current one and past ones - that's it's difficult to think of something new
idunno.gif

Buddy's question does it have to be edible for humans or for felines, chickens, etc
lau.gif

Anything's edible if you're brave enough
gig.gif

Actually, I've eaten a puppy biscuit on a dare once- it was basically just a bland, unsalted cracker.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Kinda like those baby teething crackers...not much difference. Both have the same taste and texture and a cute picture on the front of the box.
lau.gif
Arrowroot cookies are good. I tried *almost* everything my kids ate when they were babies. I drew the line at the little hot dogs. My youngest loved them.
sickbyc.gif

Wow this contes has taken a turn with the dog biscuits :gig

Anything's edible if you're brave enough :gig

Actually, I've eaten a puppy biscuit on a dare once- it was basically just a bland, unsalted cracker. 

:yuckyuck

I've never tried dog biscuits myself but my sister once ate lots of them :sick
When we were kids we had scoop shops over here. They had large bins of all sorts of various food stuffs and you scooped into a bag the amount you wanted. They had everything from breakfast cereal to dog biscuits, she thought my nana had bought the breakfast cereal "wheetos" but they turned out to be dog biscuits. They looked very similar, small brown hoops! She got them out of the bag in the car on the way home and started eating them, wolfing them down! Was I wicked and didn't tell her what they actually were? I'm afraid to say I was :oops:

Kinda like those baby teething crackers...not  much difference.  Both have the same taste and texture and a cute picture on the front of the box.  :lau

Ooh, I loved Farley's rusks when Charlie was small :D
Buy him a box plus a box for me.

Last edited:
Wow this contes has taken a turn with the dog biscuits
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

I've never tried dog biscuits myself but my sister once ate lots of them
sickbyc.gif

When we were kids we had scoop shops over here. They had large bins of all sorts of various food stuffs and you scooped into a bag the amount you wanted. They had everything from breakfast cereal to dog biscuits, she thought my nana had bought the breakfast cereal "wheetos" but they turned out to be dog biscuits. They looked very similar, small brown hoops! She got them out of the bag in the car on the way home and started eating them, wolfing them down! Was I wicked and didn't tell her what they actually were? I'm afraid to say I was
hide.gif

Ooh, I loved Farley's rusks when Charlie was small
big_smile.png

Buy him a box plus a box for me.

I can totally see that happening
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom