Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have pigeons at all. I got into the pigeon world because of the County Fair. I went against a pigeon shower with one of my peafowl and I learned a lot about pigeons because of him.
I wish my county still had county fairs... I have had some truly magnificent birds before.

None of my birds are bred to the Standard of Perfection. Peafowl don't have any Standards of Perfection. My peafowl are just some of my tamest birds.
See, I have always wanted peafowl, but it just not practical where I live and my parents won't allow it, but I snuck some golden pheasants in behind their backs and they didn't really care after they were already there. oh and that is one pretty bird right their.

Thank you! Next year he will have a solid white train probably about 4.5' long. My Indian Blue has a 5.5' train this year. The Indian Blue is 5 years old though.

Thank you! Next year he will have a solid white train probably about 4.5' long. My Indian Blue has a 5.5' train this year. The Indian Blue is 5 years old though.
Dang... you make me wanna raise peafowl, I mean you have some outstanding birds, and trust me I don't say that to everybody.

Dang... you make me wanna raise peafowl, I mean you have some outstanding birds, and trust me I don't say that to everybody.

Thank you very much! After I'm done with college and vet school I'll start raising more peafowl. I plan on owning 14 varieties, 3 males and 6 hens per variety, and separate them 2 hens per male. I will have a total of 126 breeding peafowl. The 14 varieties I will own are: Indian Blue, Black Shoulder, Pied, Silver Pied, White, Cameo, Peach, Bronze, Charcoal, Purple, Opal, Taupe, Violeta, and Java Greens. I will become NPIP Certified and then ship peafowl across the US. Along with peacock feathers. After all, one peacock can produce 150-200 sell quality feathers and having 42 males I'm looking at 6300-8400 feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom