CONTEST: How many chickens do you have?

Hello all!

As the thread name suggests, I am starting a competition on who has the MOST chickens on BYC. The contest ends on March 7th.

Rules/How to submit:
1. Start the post by stating how many chickens (and ducks for fun) you currently own.
2. Include a picture of you chickens, chicken coop, or something to prove the authenticity with a card or piece of paper with the words "#MeriMaura" somewhere in the photo.

No photoshops allowed.

EDIT:
Gold medal: Chicken Calculus Award
Silver medal: Chicken Trigonometry Award
Bronze medal: Chicken Algebra Award
I might just say, it's not about the amount of chickens you own, it's about how they're cared for. Someone might have 20 chickens but yet they don't have a care in the world for how they live.
We don't want this thread to urge people to go out and get more hens just because other people have got more than them.
I kept 4 hens for a number of years and enjoyed it far more than the 70 I keep now.
Just thought I'd add this.

Hahahaha have to increase my count by 1/2 bird. My neighbor's bantam rooster only has one hen, and she's preoccupied by the clutch of eggs that she's sitting on. Not to be deterred, this brave boy has taken to flying over the fence between our homes to grab a couple meals per day and woo my pullets. Bless my cockerel, he's old enough to mate, but apparently not so old as to realize that he should be hopping mad at this interloper :D
We discussed the possibility of him 'kidnapping' one (or more) of my girls and the neighbor has agreed that should that happen, she'll be sure that she finds her way back home.
Her lil bantam rooster is welcome to eat here as long as he isn't picking fights.

Back
Top Bottom