~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for bids are 10+ eggs from my free-ranging flock of ducks. I have 7 pekins, 4 rouens, and 1 runner (the blue runner in the pictures is no longer here). The pekins are 2 drakes (1 crested) and 5 ducks. The rouens are 1 drake and 3 ducks (1 duck is crested). The runner is a Fawn & White duck. You could hatch pure or mixed ducklings.

All my ducks free range, however they do have their own cliques. 4 of the Pekin ducks stay on the pond with the non-crested Pekin drake; the other Pekin duck, 3 Rouen ducks, and the Fawn & White Runner duck stay in the yard with the crested Pekin and Rouen drakes.

Due to postal handling and your incubation techniques I cannot guarantee your hatch. What I can guarantee is that you will receive at least 10 fresh, fertile eggs suitable for hatching free from cracks or defects. If you receive less than 10 eggs suitable for hatching I will replace them provided you pay shipping. I rarely have breakages and send extras when available.
Shipping is based on your zip for 2# box. An additional 3% of total is added to cover paypal fees. Please start bidding at $8 on the eggs.

Some of the babies hatched this year:
DSC00882.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

And some of the adults:
DSC00505.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm waiting to get some money and dying here. Those Marans would so be mine. Please say you'll have more in a week or two.

I gotta tell you guys. I've had good and horrible hatches, but I always got chicks to hatch from Sebrightmom. I don't know what it is. They travel a long way to California, but I get chicks.

My FBCM girls I hatched from her are two of my most spoiled birds. They were my first hatch at this house and they will be with me till the end. I just love them.

Quote:
I'm waiting to get some money and dying here. Those Marans would so be mine. Please say you'll have more in a week or two.

I gotta tell you guys. I've had good and horrible hatches, but I always got chicks to hatch from Sebrightmom. I don't know what it is. They travel a long way to California, but I get chicks.

My FBCM girls I hatched from her are two of my most spoiled birds. They were my first hatch at this house and they will be with me till the end. I just love them.

As long as the Marans keep laying I will have eggs.

I have hatched Marans eggs from Sebrightmom... 100% hatch under my Cochin bantam. And the two hens I kept lay very pretty dark eggs. Sadly I lost one of my hens this Summer to depression(is my guess) she was broody from May through the end of July and never got to raise chicks as another biggie killed them. She just kept going downhill after that.
I was very pleased with how strong and healthy the chicks were.

I have 18 mille fluer/calico cochin bantam project hatching eggs available.
This eggs where collected today and would like to ship no later then
friday. I am asking $20. which includes shipping. I have all varities of
colors full mille patterns, full calico patterns, black with small amounts
of calico pattern and red/buff with small amounts of mille pattern. All
the roosters are full patterned and I have been getting high % of full
mille or calico patterns but you know with these birds color patterns
come in all color and phasis.. you never know what you will get. Please
make payment to [email protected] Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom