~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I need a little help here on figuring out who won this. I stalk this thread all the time but haven't paid attention to how you guys figure out who won...
hide.gif

Ok guys, I need a little help here on figuring out who won this. I stalk this thread all the time but haven't paid attention to how you guys figure out who won...
hide.gif

Mostly it is 24 hrs from when you posted your Auction, unless you put in a speciffic time. ie; 36 hrs or whatever. You know if you hover over the time bar it will show you the time and date it was posted.

Last edited:
I didn't know how this worked either unless you posted what time the auction was over, ---But--I found out if you put your curser over the blue bar where it shows how long ago you posted something, it will give you the exact time you posted your auction, and the exact time a bid was placed. That way you can tell who had the highest bid that did not go over the 24 hour time.

I didn't know how this worked either unless you posted what time the auction was over, ---But--I found out if you put your curser over the blue bar where it shows how long ago you posted something, it will give you the exact time you posted your auction, and the exact time a bid was placed. That way you can tell who had the highest bid that did not go over the 24 hour time.

Now I remember! Thanks everyone for the all the help!
big_smile.png

I have 2 auctions up on the BST thread Please go look.... This ends tomorrow.... Make me a reasonable offer! PLEASE! I will hatch them..... These are fresh and ready to ship!

Auctions #1 Cuckoo Marans, Olive Eggers and Easter Eggers

Auctions #2 Blue and Reg Barred Rocks, Super Blue Egg Layers and White Leghorns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom