~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally have my flocks going for buff and paint. We've shown them and gotten some BV and BB this summer! I had an order for eggs canceled so now I have 24+ eggs collected fresh over this weekend for sale to ship tomorrow (monday). A mix of Buff, Paint and a couple BBS.
In my buff pen I have Buff roo over buff hens and there is a young catdance lavender cockeral who may be old enough to breed now (but I doubt the buff is letting him) so there is a chance for a couple porcelain?
My paints are a paint cockeral over Black, white and 1 paint older pullets.
Fertility is now confirmed as I have the first chicks hatching this week. out of 30 eggs set I have 28 hatching under broody hens or in LD in my bator now! The first 3 r out and fluffed and are heavily spotted paints and one has a vaulted skull.

I would like to get $60 plus $18 for shipping. I have 26 eggs now.
AUCTION ENDS AT 8AM PST 9-24-12
PLEASE SEND PAYMENT BY 9AM PST VIA PAYPAL TO:
[email protected] so I can ship them tomorrow

I have a dozen+ eggs right now. I am selling them all together in a BIN $30 which includes shipping.

Here is what I have.
*8 eggs from my Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirls Almost all the birds have been shown in this pen at one time or another I have got lots of BV and Reserve of breed at open shows
*6 Bantam Barred Rocks Most of the birds in the pen have won at open shows. They have received BV several times, RV several times, and several Reserve of breed
*two eggs from my Porcelian/buff pen

I still have these eggs. The oldest egg is a bantam barred rock from Thursday. The others are from Friday to today.
THis is what I have. I am willing to make someone a great deal. I am just done hatching for the year and hate to eat them.

*one dozen partridge/blue partridge silkie/showgirl eggs
*7 bantam barred rock eggs
*porcelian silkie eggs

I still have these eggs. The oldest egg is a bantam barred rock from Thursday. The others are from Friday to today.
THis is what I have. I am willing to make someone a great deal. I am just done hatching for the year and hate to eat them.

*one dozen partridge/blue partridge silkie/showgirl eggs
*7 bantam barred rock eggs
*porcelian silkie eggs

Do you know how much you are tempting me? I need, no, I want those Partridge Silkie eggs. I will not give in to temptation. (Keep repeating)

I just hatched some out this week and still have over 3 dozen in the incubator. I don't need anymore chicks for the winter.
big_smile.png

I just put 60 guinea in lockdown... a little late but they finally made it to the hatcher. 60 is about my minimum right now... MUST STOP HATCHING! MUST STOP WATCHING SWAP THREADS! MUST STOP LURKING ON THE BST thread!
barnie.gif
good thing Silkies don't tempt me
gig.gif

I hatched everything in my incubator. It hasn't been empty since February or March! I have overcompensated by having 5 dozen plus eggs on the way! Yay me. Feed the addiction!
celebrate.gif

Oh gosh... I missed 6 days of this thread. Thankfully I didn't miss to much (no offense anyone - I just decided not to hatch/winter chicks unless they are fantabulous and I NEED them)!

I finally have my flocks going for buff and paint. We've shown them and gotten some BV and BB this summer! I had an order for eggs canceled so now I have 24+ eggs collected fresh over this weekend for sale to ship tomorrow (monday). A mix of Buff, Paint and a couple BBS.
In my buff pen I have Buff roo over buff hens and there is a young catdance lavender cockeral who may be old enough to breed now (but I doubt the buff is letting him) so there is a chance for a couple porcelain?
My paints are a paint cockeral over Black, white and 1 paint older pullets.
Fertility is now confirmed as I have the first chicks hatching this week. out of 30 eggs set I have 28 hatching under broody hens or in LD in my bator now! The first 3 r out and fluffed and are heavily spotted paints and one has a vaulted skull.

I would like to get $60 plus $18 for shipping. I have 26 eggs now.
AUCTION ENDS AT 8AM PST 9-24-12
PLEASE SEND PAYMENT BY 9AM PST VIA PAYPAL TO:
[email protected] so I can ship them tomorrow

4 out 5 eggs hatched out paints so far, 1 is a vaulted black with a huge skull. All of them have nice spots but a few are very heavily spotted, some with a vaulted skull to.

I have a fresh 18 + eggs for sale to ship on wednesday. These eggs are from saturday to tuesday. Ends tuesday night at 8pm PST.
Starting price $40 plus $18 shipping.

These are 1 day old today.

Not fully fluffed yet and already that vaulted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom