CrazyCochin's Breyer and Schleich horse photography contest! ***With prizes*** Ends: 8/31/2021

Phantom, five-year-old Thoroughbred mare.
View attachment 2800599
Yes, she is a Classic, but I don't have any good pics of my Traditional model, because he doesn't like to pose. What are those halters made of?

Name: Legacy
Breed: American Quarter horse
Other Info: A top ranking barrel horse and cattle cutter. Bombproof ranch horse who loves the desert scenery and stomps rattlesnakes for fun
View attachment 2817004View attachment 2817006

Name: National Velvet (I got him in a set with the book, lol)
Breed: I don't remember what Pie was. A cross maybe?

I love this model just because the position is so regal looking to me. He has a place of honor in my nightstand. :)
(It was getting dark so there's some odd lighting, lol)
View attachment 2818341View attachment 2818343
Alright, for the rest of the Breyer group! The first prize goes to, @Lydia Huizenga, and Legacy! (Picture #2), the second prize goes to @MGG (picture #2), and the third goes to @horsegirlabi! Congrats to you all! You will be PMed about your prizes!

I like the dirt and sand methods. It really adds action to your picture.
Thank you! It's so fun, but I had to sit outside in the blistering heat breaking up all the large clumps of dirt and sifting the other ones out and picking out every single blade of grass that made it into my container. If there are clumps, they move slower so the camera will show them. I should just keep a container of dirt.

Thank you! It's so fun, but I had to sit outside in the blistering heat breaking up all the large clumps of dirt and sifting the other ones out and picking out every single blade of grass that made it into my container. If there are clumps, they move slower so the camera will show them. I should just keep a container of dirt.
I have opened another Photo contest For model horses if you would like to check it out under my forums list! 😀

Back
Top Bottom