Creative No Trespassing Signs....

We did a photography meeting where we knew people would be a distance from their cars and might have tempting expensive camera gear.

We became the "Mojave Rattle Snake Appreciation Club".....or so the signs in our cars said (so we could find other members of the group) We figured no one smart would want to see if those large square bags with blankets over them where filled with snakes.

yuckyuck.gif
Many moons ago my husband worked in a saddle shop that had a front window and steel exit doors....their sign read "This property protected by Rattlers" There was one in a tank right inside the door and 2 others in the shop....someone broke in one night....what do you think the first thing they heard was? Guess what they found all over the floor the next morning? a HUGE puddle but nothing was taken.
gig.gif

I had this one on my fence for years.....

"If You Are Caught Here Tonight...You WILL be found here in the morning!"
lol.png

I doubt they'd even read it. We currently have 2 no trespassing signs up. We still get Bible thumpers (DH's phrase, not mine), politicians and the like. People tell us they didn't see the sign... no way they could miss it... people just don't care or just don't pay attention.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
love.gif

this one is great!!!!

it's posted every 1500 feet out here
wink.png

Quote:
I know what ya mean. I have "Stop Do Not Open Gate" signs and "person" came through the gate. Thank goodness I was home and caught the pitbull as he was running for them.
He wasn't a mean dog, but this was his home.
He's passed now, I still miss the old guy.

Quote:
LOVE IT!

Quote:
Why stop him? Trespasser....doggie deserved a little taste. hehehehehehe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom