Creative No Trespassing Signs....

Quote:
LOVE IT!

Quote:
Why stop him? Trespasser....doggie deserved a little taste. hehehehehehe

Cause people are stupid and she would get sued and lose for having an "aggressive" dog that bites.

At our feed strore I once saw a sign that said "WARNING: Area Patrolled by Attack Chicken Security Company." There was also a turkey one :3

Quote:
LOVE this one! I'm going to borrow that one to make my own sign with! I have a metal sign that says, "No trespassing. Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again!"

Shelly

Quote:
LOVE IT!

Quote:
Why stop him? Trespasser....doggie deserved a little taste. hehehehehehe

Cause people are stupid and she would get sued and lose for having an "aggressive" dog that bites.

That is why you need a sign that says GUARD DOG ON DUTY. That tells them the dog is there to protect the property.

Quote:
Love em.
big_smile.png

Quote:
check with a local attorney, seriously. Even saying "guard dog" implies that you know that the dog will GUARD aka bite to protect it's property. In certain instances, it could even be reasoned that you trained the dog to do so. It all varies by local case law and statutes. Also be sure to check with your home owners insurance.

A good option is one that just says "Don't let the dogs out" or similar
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dont-Let-GERMAN...181?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb89393fd

Back
Top Bottom