Critical ill baby, am starting to crack

Bigmomma, does the doctor think you need to be on medication? You don't want to get pneumonia. Please take good care of yourself, and make sure you eat.
hugs.gif
Glad the baby is back home.

Last edited:
I am having pleurisy and bronchitis. I take iv antibiotics at hospital, and I have antibiotics for home for some days, so I not get pneumonia. I am very sick in stomach from antibiotics. I sip hot broths with baby. My Oma is coming from Germany in 1 day. No worry, she will make us all tubby chubbies here.

The others are right - you take good care of yourself so you can take care of those who love and need you. I wasn't really surprised to read that you've become sick too....stress and worry can wear a body down quickly enough for those nasty little bugs to catch us off guard. Hugs to that sweet baby boy! Continued prayers.

They say, as well as I know, is iv to heart for give bigger dose of medicine. Will this hurt baby's heart?

No it won't hurt his heart. Tell anyone who will listen that you need a translator. There should be a social worker in the hospital. Track him/her down. I had a friend who was a social worker. There was a radio station broadcasting in the language she needed and she called them. One of the radio employees was glad to help. Is there a college near by? Someone in the language department may be able to help you. I am so sorry you are going through this.

BMomma, so glad your Oma is coming! She will take good care of you. You rest when ever Gaius is resting. Don't do anything but rest and do what you have to do to tend baby. Is hubby home for you, or any one from your church until Oma comes??? I'll continue to lift you both up to the throne of the One Great Healer and Comforter.

Try some yogurt for the upset stomach with those antibiotics. Otherwise, just hunker down with that baby and rest. Do be sure to take some good deep breaths every couple hours, to keep your lungs clear way down to the bottom. Praying for safe travels for your family and continued healing for you and Gaius.

Thank you everyone. My oma is here, so I sleeping lot. Gaius is playing and is love see his oma. I just sleep alot. I was awake for 3 day almost with baby in hospital.

Back
Top Bottom