Critical ill baby, am starting to crack

Better and better. Gaius may come home today! I am now sick, so is very hard for me to breathe. I am not want be put in hospital,,but maybe have to. Dr wants to test my bloods, cuz he says I am looking bluish. I am feeling even worse for Gaius if he felt as bad as I. I cough and cough, till I can't breathe. Is crazy cuz I got flu shot! Maybe pneumonia fore me.

So sorry to hear you are sick. You have been through such a stressful time. Hope you and Gaius can both go home. Prayers for Gaius' continued improvement and prayers for your health too.

Praying for healing for you, and so thankful Gaius got to come home! Follow your doctor's advice, and let your husband take care of the both of you for a while.

Remember you *have* to care for yourself or you will not be able to care for Gaiuis. If the doctor wants to check on you, please let him and follow his orders. :) He wants you to get better too! It is a hard lesson to learn. It is *not* being selfish. It is a matter of survival. You love your family, as it should be, but do care for yourself. Can you ask for meals for a few days from your church family? Could someone drive you to the doctor's appointments? Could someone take a load or 2 of laundry to wash and bring back? Could someone come play with your son or be with him when he rests or while you rest? Now that he is home, you have the harder part to do: Everyone getting better! If you did not care for yourself in the hospital, then now is the time to do that. When he is better, you will want to enjoy him, love him and your husband.

hugs.gif

I have been there. All my life I wanted Children and my wife had only the one. She was the center of my life and she went home to Jesus before we had a chance to really know her.......Yet we loved her with every fiber of our being. I will pray for you and your child. May God deliver you from this terrible attack on your family.

Gaius is home! I agree one dose iv antibiotics, then take pills for some days. My pastor wife make me amazing deer corn pillows. You put in microwave and it stays hot 2 hours! Gaius loves his, and I put my on my sore chest. I am breathe little better, I plan stay in recliner with baby for some days. Thank you all. You help with hard scary time!

Back
Top Bottom