Cross Continental Friends!!!

Hey there! Thread looks fun :) I'm an American~ dull, I know! I'd love to travel to Iceland one day--- that's always been a dream of mine. I'm a wanna-be Montanan. Stuck in the South for now.

lol why do people think us americans are dull? and welcome to the thread!

so today i went a little crazy and uhh bought some 26 pullets today
big_smile.png

so here are some pictures of the new chicks. thinking they might be sex links.
the pictures with the white light that was the first day i got them i changed to a red one. i usually use the white one in the summer hot months because the humidity and heat with the white light is usually enough in the summer time.

bought 13 of each color

so here are some pictures of the new chicks. thinking they might be sex links.
the pictures with the white light that was the first day i got them i changed to a red one. i usually use the white one in the summer hot months because the humidity and heat with the white light is usually enough in the summer time.

bought 13 of each color
So cute!

do the runts of your batch usually not make it? there is one runt that is very small compared to the others. she seems to want to just sit there. she doesnt have pasty butt and her eyes seem fine and she isnt sneezing or doing anything just seems to want to sit there. i checked if she was cold but she felt warm and i diped her beak in the water a couple times to get her to drink some water and in the food but didnt want any food. idk whats wrong with her the others are pretty active and eating and drinking. do you think she will die?

Aw no. Sorry no one was around. That sucks. Poor lil thing. She may have had something wrong with her that you couldn't have known about. They are all really cute though! Did you hatch then or buy them?

How come you weren't doing so good the other day Bantam?

Hey clucksandpeeps, welcome to our thread! It's not as active as it once was! We're all getting old haha! I'm from the UK. We don't think of americans as dull. Being stereotypical and this is not my view but generally brits see Americans as loud, stupid and fat! So definitely not dull! All the americans I have ever met have not been as we perceive them!

Aw no. Sorry no one was around. That sucks. Poor lil thing. She may have had something wrong with her that you couldn't have known about. They are all really cute though! Did you hatch then or buy them?

How come you weren't doing so good the other day Bantam?

Hey clucksandpeeps, welcome to our thread! It's not as active as it once was! We're all getting old haha! I'm from the UK. We don't think of americans as dull. Being stereotypical and this is not my view but generally brits see Americans as loud, stupid and fat! So definitely not dull! All the americans I have ever met have not been as we perceive them!
its okay. today i had to cull one it was sad. its neck was somehow twisted i have no idea how that even happened it was so weird. and no i bought them from the feed store.
lol my fiance says the thing about americans is true.

Back
Top Bottom