Cross Continental Friends!!!

per cancellare un tatuaggio, non esistono molti metodi

copertura con un tatuaggio differente

abrasione con acidi

laser

trapianto di pelle

hai un tatuaggio da cancellare?, magari uno stupido o il nome di qualche vecchio amore?

i wish insurance would cover it haha

not a lover probably a fool, though i would like to use a stronger word if i were able to.

one of my cats is going crazy. it is the only one i have not gotten spayed yet and she keeps going into heat every couple days instead of once every other week. she just got off her heat three days ago and she is at it again. crazy cat.

Last edited:
i would like something asian with a koi fish and a flower vine mixed into it somehow and sense it is on my shoulder blade i think it would look nice if it wraps onto my arm. i am only dreaming here haha.

how is your foot doing? can you walk yet and where is your aid has the aid come back yet, or did you scare the aid away?
lol.png

Last edited:
quel somaro che mi è venuto ad aiutare non si è più fatto ne vedere, ne sentire, che si sia risentito del fatto di non avergli fatto un prestito?

mi piace chiamare le cose per come stanno, "prestito" e "regalo" nel mio cervello hanno due significati diversi

ieri mi sono mosso troppo, e oggi pago la mia imprudenza

so the aid never came back?! you must have pushed him too hard haha. maybe you should learn to take a break! and then maybe your foot will heal, as my fiance would say.
what are you trying to say about a donkey? sorry but the translator is not the greatest.

oggi ho parlato con una persona che ha provato in passato a farlo lavorare

era solito ripetergli:- Giancarlo, oltre a non essere capace, non hai neppure voglia!-

perciò, credo di non essere l'unico ad aver provato a metterlo in riga

se tu andassi dal tuo capo il secondo giorno di lavoro e gli chiedessi un prestito, cosa ti risponderebbe?

i tried my best to understand the translation, and what i understood is that you spoke to a man who has hired the aid before in the past who has had the same problems you are having with the aid, and you are not the first person to put him in line? and then he asked you for a loan on his second day of work?

if that is what you are saying well then if he has not showed up and he has done this to other people before then i would wonder what he wants the loan for. for food? for a place to sleep? for what?

i soldi che chiede SONO per il vino e le sigarette, a volte cerca di raccontare bugie, come dire che gli servono per pagare debiti, non riesce ad immaginarsi che io possa telefonare direttamente alla persona che ha nominato?

in realtà è una persona che non pensa al domani, la mia povera nonna avrebbe detto

quando carnevale, quando neanche quaresima

la scorsa estate ho fatto molto per aiutarlo

gli ho riparato il motocarro

gli ho riparato il motorino

gli ho portato legna, cibo e mobili

in realtà non merita nulla, non ha neppure voglia di accudire i SUOI animali, figuriamoci quelli degli altri

Back
Top Bottom