CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

I will be looking for Marans. I haven't hatched anything yet so I don't know what I'll be bringing. I understand Wynette is the go-to for Marans, yes? My youngest just discovered bantams so I'll be looking for those...which reminds me, I have a young splash Dutch bantam cockerel I'll be bringing, plus I'm looking for a Dutch bantam pullet or hen.

I will be looking for Marans. I haven't hatched anything yet so I don't know what I'll be bringing. I understand Wynette is the go-to for Marans, yes? My youngest just discovered bantams so I'll be looking for those...which reminds me, I have a young splash Dutch bantam cockerel I'll be bringing, plus I'm looking for a Dutch bantam pullet or hen.

Yep, Wynette is ur Marans lady! Love my 2 FBCMs I got from her at CS2013; so much I'm getting 2 more this year!

There are two Wynettes on here, one has a number after the name. Do you know which is her? I sent a pm to the one without a number and haven't heard back.

There are two Wynettes on here, one has a number after the name. Do you know which is her? I sent a pm to the one without a number and haven't heard back.
Wynette no number and she's not been on for days. She will get back to you eventually. And I am ahead of your for two of her blues LOL! I've been waiting since last year :)

I'm thinking I might come, don't know for sure, but now I have a decent vehicle instead of my beater truck so it's possible. Be great if anyone wanted to ride with me and split gas costs and navigation. I'm lousy with directions. I could end up in Grand Rapids. DH says my brain scrambles any time I go under a power line. I'm in Alcona County in the northeast LP if anyone is interested.
idunno.gif

I'm thinking I might come, don't know for sure, but now I have a decent vehicle instead of my beater truck so it's possible. Be great if anyone wanted to ride with me and split gas costs and navigation. I'm lousy with directions. I could end up in Grand Rapids. DH says my brain scrambles any time I go under a power line. I'm in Alcona County in the northeast LP if anyone is interested.
idunno.gif
We can ride share...your vehicle or ours. i will pm you.

Back
Top Bottom