CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

I am so sorry to everyone. I had some trouble last night and was up until 5 o'clock or so this morning. I just couldn't get up. I'm really bummed, and disappointed that I couldn't keep my word.
hit.gif
hide.gif
I hope you all will share pics and stories. I even bought a brand new Nikon 3200 with every lens ad gadget you can think of, just for this meet up.
sad.png

No snarky comment from me...I'll leave it for chickflick
gig.gif

You missed me embarrassing some guy who was collecting soda cans...he was looking in the can in the pavilion and lifted the lid at the same time I shouted out if he wanted something to eat there was plenty of extra food.....

It's all in the timing....

I am so sorry to everyone. I had some trouble last night and was up until 5 o'clock or so this morning. I just couldn't get up. I'm really bummed, and disappointed that I couldn't keep my word.
hit.gif
hide.gif
I hope you all will share pics and stories. I even bought a brand new Nikon 3200 with every lens ad gadget you can think of, just for this meet up.
sad.png
So sorry you had something come up at the last minute, no worries and hope all is well! This was my third Chickenstock and I really loved having the time to chat with the other Michigan members. It was a nice time and there will be next year
hugs.gif

Yes, it was a light turnout, but we had such a nice time visiting! The conversations were exhilarating and the food to die for! The weather was perfect. All my flowers were taken to their new homes. What more can we ask for??

So sorry you had something come up at the last minute, no worries and hope all is well! This was my third Chickenstock and I really loved having the time to chat with the other Michigan members. It was a nice time and there will be next year
hugs.gif

Thanks Candy :) I really wanted to meet everyone but, like you said, there's next year. Maybe avian flu will be gone and more people and animals will attend. I will do photoghrapy like I was going to this time. Also, I'll be prepared with wares and birds and such since I'll know it's coming. :)

Yes, a nice time sitting & chatting ..sorry you haven't been sleeping batty..
That is kind of my life..so I know where you're coming from

Just got back from the vet about 2 hours ago..had to put our Rottie to sleep. I am MISERABLE...my first dog...this $UCK$...

Back
Top Bottom