CSU - Chicken State University- Large Fowl SOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she stood up she would look good.You would want to work on her head. She needs a bit wider head. Does she have white in the ear lobe?

w.

thanks, Walt....I agree that she could have a wider head...her lobes don't look white in person...perhaps the photo above had a glare...here's more of her head.

Since I'm new to Wyandotte's I was hoping to learn if mine were good or bad specimens :)
8 1/2 month old's

Still learning about Wyandotte's so please feel free to critique my birds please :)

I'm pretty much a novice and have checked mine birds against the SOP. I have my ideas, but would like an experienced eye on them and critique. Most pictures I have are of them on the move and there's a difference in their appearance, so I'm posting the best pictures I have. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty much a novice and have checked mine birds against the SOP. I have my ideas, but would like an experienced eye on them and critique. Most pictures I have are of them on the move and there's a difference in their appearance, so I'm posting the best pictures I have. Thanks in advance.

OK, would you critique them yourself for us, please? Gonna play, gotta pay!
lol.png

Last edited:
I understand now. No physical bump, another small cushion of feathers before the tail. Thank you for clarifying this for me Walt.
Ed

If you were to look under the bump/cushion you will find no trauma. This is a common fault in many breeds and you just have to breed it out.

Walt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom