CSU - Chicken State University- Large Fowl SOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not many people working on light roosters though unless they are working on the hen side of coloring though right? My white hen will have good eggs for 3 years or so, and that means I should probably get an incubator rather than let things happen naturally. I really thought someone with white faverolles would show up on here by now!

Did you contact Ron Patterson? He is the only one with LF whites, and I don't think he comes to this site often. Pasofinofarm has occasional whites pop up but does not breed for white.

If you select a salmon male don't get caught up on color, get one with the best type. An incubator will help unless you have reliable broodies.

Last edited:
I have one silver laced and would love to see a photo of a champion this color so I know whether or not to breed her...I subscribe to the polish thread too, but am still confused on what distinguishes"frizzle."

She got huh hair did!

My only experience with Polish is with hatchery birds, but I found them to be considerably less intelligent than the others. That's saying something.

Last edited:
If there is a rare breed of fowl that needs some folks to keep these birds going its Polish. I have never owned any but they are very nice birds and would be a great breed to have and preserve for the future. Good ones can win big at shows if you are into that kind of thing. look forward to your interests and points of who has the top blood lines beginners can purchase. bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom