CT Chickenstock-2009

Tag sale sounds fun! I'm sure we'll have stuff that we're ready to move on.
cool.png

Tag sale sounds awesome!

Hint Hint...... I'm looking for extra feeders and water containers.... Hint Hint.....
tongue.png
For some reason my flock keeps getting bigger????? I blame you guys!
tongue.png

Quote:
Well I'll be there and can bring my hatchet if anyone else wants to process.

dangit, i just remembered i have a friend coming to visit & stay over that night with her 2 boys so i wouldn't be able to make it again this year.
oh well, if it were moved to saturday i could make it though ...

the processing is something i know i'd be interested in. i was just curious why not this year.

Quote:
I think because not many people were interested in doing it, and PC wasn't going to be there. We normally have a few processing parties through out the year, so I'm sure there will be a chance for you get in on it.

Quote:
I think because not many people were interested in doing it, and PC wasn't going to be there. We normally have a few processing parties through out the year, so I'm sure there will be a chance for you get in on it.

oooohh, coolio!
do you post that stuff in the CT board? i'd like to know about a future party!

Quote:

oooohh, coolio!

We had a meat bird thread, but it got closed a while ago: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=68249

I'll
be getting some rangers from J&M hatchery soon, and I think a few others are also.

Quote:
oooohh, coolio!

We had a meat bird thread, but it got closed a while ago: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=68249

I'll
be getting some rangers from J&M hatchery soon, and I think a few others are also.

Sorry, no processing this time. It split up our group and we've moved on to new activities, like tag sales and baby chicks. As PP says, plenty more chances to process, later in the season.

Back
Top Bottom