Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds

Well it was nice to see Cubalaya's get some recognition at the ABA National in Modesto, CA last weekend. Zach's Cuba male was Champion AOSB which had 183 birds in that class. Then went on to receive Reserve Champion Large Fowl overall. The show had almost 3400 birds entered in it.

my cubalayas are laying better and better each day. if you need hatching eggs let me know by pm

I may well take you up on that if I have some hens go broody soon-usually by March. I love my pullets and rooster that Barb Graham brought back to me. I hope that black stag we sent will throw some nice birds for you!

Well it was nice to see Cubalaya's get some recognition at the ABA National in Modesto, CA last weekend. Zach's Cuba male was Champion AOSB which had 183 birds in that class. Then went on to receive Reserve Champion Large Fowl overall. The show had almost 3400 birds entered in it.

Very happy with this win! Very happy for Zach as well, he has been very dedicated to the breed for a good number of years. It seems only right that he receive recognition for it through a win.
thumbsup.gif

I may well take you up on that if I have some hens go broody soon-usually by March. I love my pullets and rooster that Barb Graham brought back to me. I hope that black stag we sent will throw some nice birds for you!
we will find out soon. only wheaton and blacks laying so far. the champion is not my ideal cubalaya but good win for intolerant

Back
Top Bottom