Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Oh, yes!! We need some!!
big_smile.png
wink.png

Just can't afford to right now though...
sad.png

Do have another question, if you don't mind, please? Ever seen this boys coloring before?

He almost looks pastel- with more silver than buff coloring

He almost looks pastel- with more silver than buff coloring

Hmmm... yeah, kinda... he's very silvery, blue... belly is pure white...
His mom is a grey carrying harlequin and think his dad was blue fawn piedish, lol... getting odd colors from this drake... every hatch from him has been like a box of chocolates, lol... :lol:

Thank you, learycow!
smile.png
No problem! As annoying as figuring out colors can be, I love when you have parents that throw the funnest colors :)

I have some right now I am not entirely sure on color. I am anxiously waiting for them to grow up and feather out! They are 2-3 time lighter in color than my blues, but not quite as light as silvers. I am wondering if they are lavenders...

Hi, all! I totally forgot to post this here, but it was Crashie's first 'hatchday' on Sunday!! :D She was super cute eyeballing her hatchday cakes, even if she rejected them like the spoiled little butt she is. :rolleyes:

"Blech!!"

I gave her a small dish of diced veggies and yogurt instead, which she promptly filled with water and then drank the odd yogurt-water mixture while leaving all the veggies behind. Oh, Crash! :rolleyes:

Hard to be angry at this happy little face, though. :love

Back
Top Bottom