Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Hi, all! I totally forgot to post this here, but it was Crashie's first 'hatchday' on Sunday!! :D She was super cute eyeballing her hatchday cakes, even if she rejected them like the spoiled little butt she is. :rolleyes:

"Blech!!"

I gave her a small dish of diced veggies and yogurt instead, which she promptly filled with water and then drank the odd yogurt-water mixture while leaving all the veggies behind. Oh, Crash! :rolleyes:

Hard to be angry at this happy little face, though. :love

I WANNA KISS HER. NOW. SHE SO EEEEEE!!!

Here are my call ducks. Whoever owned them before clipped off almost all of there wings. Hopefully it looks better after they molt! I will get better pictures later!

Hi, all! I totally forgot to post this here, but it was Crashie's first 'hatchday' on Sunday!! :D She was super cute eyeballing her hatchday cakes, even if she rejected them like the spoiled little butt she is. :rolleyes:

"Blech!!"

I gave her a small dish of diced veggies and yogurt instead, which she promptly filled with water and then drank the odd yogurt-water mixture while leaving all the veggies behind. Oh, Crash! :rolleyes:

Hard to be angry at this happy little face, though. :love

I absolutely love these pics and the "cake". Your baby is beautiful. Is she a house duck? It's amazing how spoiled these guys get!! Mine is the same!

Crashie is: ROUND, HAS WEBS FOR FEETS, SMALL,IN A HOUSE ON A TILE FLOOR, THE SAME SIZE AS THE CAKES BUT PROLLY SOFTER THAN THEY ARE, HAS A VERY CUTE FACE, IS PERFECT AND I AM IN LOVE. AND SHE'S A COMPACT CHUNK BURB.

Also I am pretty sure they are both drakes. If anyone has any female call ducks for sale around Sacramento,CA I would be interested! I don't have a large budget and don't need show quality ducks!

Back
Top Bottom