Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
Looks like you have some grey call ducks. Mine looked exactly like your smaller one. Here she is today.

Looks like you have some grey call ducks. Mine looked exactly like your smaller one. Here she is today.
Thank you both! (so cute!) i was pretty sure the small one was a grey but the bigger one is going quite yellow on the chest?? that has me lost, are there variations of the mallard(grey) colouring??

My other two are grey and blue fawn.

Last edited:
Any call duck breeders are your call ducks still laying? Just lost a duckling yesterday down to only 2 and don't know if the 2 are a pair. I am looking for at least 6 if not 12 eggs. Specifically looking for eggs from BQ/SQ parents. From non mixed pens. Looking for specific colors in this order: white, buffs, butterscotch and pastels. If you have any of these colors and your birds are still laying please PM me. Looking to get eggs shipped ASAP.

Thanks

The only thing I have left laying is my Greys. Everyone else is molting. I wish you luck in finding the colors you're looking for.

Last edited:
Got another pic of the youngest ones i have. The one i know is grey but the other one is turning quite yellow and way different than grey.. unless they are dilutions i am unaware of.

I just hatched my first calls ever yesterday! I got two out of ten and I just feel like sharing these little day old cuties

They've each only been out of the egg for around twelve hours
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom