Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

And I love your Crash!!!! She is absolutely adorable!! :love
Would swap eggs with you... ;)

Yep, might just be she hasn't quite figured it out yet... :fl she does next time!

Oh, I would so love to swap eggs with you! But right now, I have to be very strict about the conditions in which birds or eggs leave the property. I can explain why over PM (or conversations, I guess?) if you'd like. Sorry. :(

Yup, I'm leaving my hopes for ducklings on next time. I candled her egg last night and it has that orangey glow to it like it started to develop, but no obvious veining or anything. It's been 10-14 days at least, there should definitely be a lot more going on by now! I think at this point I'm going to toss it and see if I can convince her to stop brooding and lay just a few more eggs. She and Crash both have very short laying seasons (generally, they only lay from March through June), so it may just have to wait until next year anyway.

Crash. Very cute. Very CUTE AND SQUEEZABLE. Look at her face. She is a round burb. She cannot help it if she is the way she is. She is too much for me.
This pic of Rav's Crash gurl IS TORTURING ME. SWEET LITTLE ROUND OF SOFT WITH HER SWEET FACE.

:lol: No one says it quite like you, Julie Bird.

Some more pictures of my li'l duckies. :love Here's Malcolm and Trudi from yesterday. Trudi is pretending to be invisible, so you definitely can't see her in this picture. :p

Malcolm and Trudi nesting.jpg

Meanwhile, poor, abused Crash is being FORCED to wet her bedding all over again because I did an awful thing and--GASP--cleaned her pen!

Crash re-wetting her bedding.jpg
Crash re-wetting her bedding 2.jpg

"What?"

Crash innocent.jpg

Yeah, nothing suspicious going on here. :rolleyes:

Crash shavings.jpg

I picked up a shaving to show her, but that just infuriated her more!
Crash displeased.jpg

Then, she gave me a stern nibbling. That'll teach me! :rolleyes:
Crash angry.jpg

Aaand this is her, "No one's going to believe you," pose. :rolleyes: Who would ever believe this little darling could cause any such trouble, right?
Crash pudgy.jpg

Oh, I would so love to swap eggs with you! But right now, I have to be very strict about the conditions in which birds or eggs leave the property. I can explain why over PM (or conversations, I guess?) if you'd like. Sorry. :(

Yup, I'm leaving my hopes for ducklings on next time. I candled her egg last night and it has that orangey glow to it like it started to develop, but no obvious veining or anything. It's been 10-14 days at least, there should definitely be a lot more going on by now! I think at this point I'm going to toss it and see if I can convince her to stop brooding and lay just a few more eggs. She and Crash both have very short laying seasons (generally, they only lay from March through June), so it may just have to wait until next year anyway.

:lol: No one says it quite like you, Julie Bird.

Some more pictures of my li'l duckies. :love Here's Malcolm and Trudi from yesterday. Trudi is pretending to be invisible, so you definitely can't see her in this picture. :p

View attachment 1039373

Meanwhile, poor, abused Crash is being FORCED to wet her bedding all over again because I did an awful thing and--GASP--cleaned her pen!

View attachment 1039371 View attachment 1039370

"What?"

View attachment 1039366

Yeah, nothing suspicious going on here. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1039372

I picked up a shaving to show her, but that just infuriated her more!
View attachment 1039365

Then, she gave me a stern nibbling. That'll teach me! :rolleyes:
View attachment 1039363

Aaand this is her, "No one's going to believe you," pose. :rolleyes: Who would ever believe this little darling could cause any such trouble, right?
View attachment 1039374

You're always welcome to PM me... :hugs
(And yes, I will always call them that, lol)

Malcolm and Trudi are the cutest little couple, but where is Trudi??? Can't see her... hmmm, she musta flattened so much she went Poof!

Love Crashie!!! :love And adore that indignant attitude when they put so much work into arranging and decorating their area up, and we dare to clean it out! :lau

I really thought you were from Spain for a long time! You confuse me lol the birb is everywhere. . and nowhere all at the same time! But her love for duck pics is always the same no matter where she goes! Lol
Heehee. It's all wishful thinking. But yes, thank you, no matter where I am it's all about the love of duck burb. And all birbs

Back
Top Bottom