Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

:weeI can't contain my excitement. I LOVE surprises. I do not want surprises to be ruined for me BUT my husband has been going on and on about a surprise he is getting me for Christmas and how he had to pay with PayPal (which he needed my help with because technology) and I unfortunately saw too much and know what I am getting, which is the sad news.

The exciting part is I am getting more call ducks!!! I found a really nice pair that were show quality and I really liked them but I couldn't bring myself to pay what they were going to cost plus shipping for myself. But he got them for me which is only half the exciting part. He's buying me show birds which means that he is finally accepting the fact that poultry shows are a thing that I very much enjoy. I am super excited and interested to see how he intends to keep them a secret since he doesn't know that I know. :celebrate
:wee:clap:ya:yathat's super cool.

We picked up a new drake and 3 new hens from the Dixie Classic in Knoxville this weekend. They very much enjoyed some bath time when we got back home. I have got to get busy building some additional pens before spring so I can divide up my breeding pens. I just love these silly birds so much! I got some videos. I'll try to figure out how to upload.
24129810_1706462699397567_1201924476217203740_n.jpg

untitled.png

My Christmas ducks came! Funny story. My poor dear husband thought that they would come to our house. So when the PO called this morning on our way to work (we carpool) he was quite surprised. He explained that he could not keep my gift a surprise since we had to go pick it up together. So now I am at work with two little quackers hanging out in my cubicle. I have watered them, luckily I had some cage clips in the car I purchased at the show this past weekend. I am as excited as a kid on Christmas. So far they haven't made a peep. Fingers crossed they don't get vocal in the office today lol. I work at an ag company so surely they would understand.
Snapchat-135340727.jpg
Snapchat-199794481.jpg

My Christmas ducks came! Funny story. My poor dear husband thought that they would come to our house. So when the PO called this morning on our way to work (we carpool) he was quite surprised. He explained that he could not keep my gift a surprise since we had to go pick it up together. So now I am at work with two little quackers hanging out in my cubicle. I have watered them, luckily I had some cage clips in the car I purchased at the show this past weekend. I am as excited as a kid on Christmas. So far they haven't made a peep. Fingers crossed they don't get vocal in the office today lol. I work at an ag company so surely they would understand. View attachment 1203346 View attachment 1203347
Awww! Cute! :love

My Christmas ducks came! Funny story. My poor dear husband thought that they would come to our house. So when the PO called this morning on our way to work (we carpool) he was quite surprised. He explained that he could not keep my gift a surprise since we had to go pick it up together. So now I am at work with two little quackers hanging out in my cubicle. I have watered them, luckily I had some cage clips in the car I purchased at the show this past weekend. I am as excited as a kid on Christmas. So far they haven't made a peep. Fingers crossed they don't get vocal in the office today lol. I work at an ag company so surely they would understand. View attachment 1203346 View attachment 1203347

:love :love

So sweet! Great Christmas present! :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom