d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Pics
Quote:
Yep Alex
was thinking of you the other day/ The bb reds started laying well this past week. Got the with the red pyles roos right now though. Still waiting on your agrivating gingers to start back, as soon as they do, you are TOP of the heep for those!!!

Aubrey, the egg money will be in the mail first thing in the morning. Let me know when it arrives!
big_smile.png

Nice Pics Aubrey.. I see what you mean on the crele, the pic you posted as a young bird just looked like leakage but looks like you scored pretty darn near close to the right pattern on the first cross with him. I cant wait to see those next year. Good Luck !!!!!!

yep, I was wondering if anyone remembered what they looked like as chicks, well 3 month olds or so. Seems the older they get, the more color the males are getting in them. The hens still look like cuckoos with a touch of color, but they are laying, and the bb's just started good this past week. Plan to cross some of the males back to the bb's for one more good dose of color too here pretty soon.

got a few lavender patterned (isabela) columbians hatched out now. Looking to be a VERY good year for the color projects. Dun mottled laying, creles, lavender mottled, blue mottled, blue and dun cuckoo, red pyles, etc already hatching or in the incubator now.

Oh speaking of that, for those of you that have been interested in eggs or chicks, nows the time. Let me know pretty quick, most are laying or starting to lay as of the past couple weeks. Booking up pretty quick, but always want to get my BYC buddies out first. Yall let me know. Assortments are ready any time, individual colors pretty soon too, some now.

Will follow up with chick pics as soon as I get time to take some....

Back
Top Bottom