d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Pics
Quote:
Here is a picture of two quail d'anver chicks I hatched from eggs I got from Aubrey last year. (I couldn't resist putting them in an Easter egg basket.)
tongue.png

-Alex

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/35545_img_9180.jpg

That has to be the cutest, best pic ever!

yep, didnt really think they were favs either, just dont have much hands on with them as chicks, so threw it out as a possibility.

Scratches, those are cute!! LOL Thats what I was trying to describe as their color, that front one actually looks like one of the dun quail, did it turn in to one? may just be the pic.

Critters, good to have you on the thread...been getting jealous of the activity on the ol d'uccle thread, we need as many subscribers to this one as we can get haha.

Cynthia, glad they made it safe too, hope that cracked one makes it, it didnt look too bad, I take a paper towel and wipe of the loose hay and sand if any is on them as I pack them, didnt even notice it til then..if not like I said, just let me know, we'll send them til your hearts content

Quote:
I'll try to take sme over then next few weeks. Have about 200 of them set right now in a wide array of colors. this may help give reference to them as chicks for ID purposes

Quote:
I'll try to take sme over then next few weeks. Have about 200 of them set right now in a wide array of colors. this may help give reference to them as chicks for ID purposes

Good Idea for the ID purpose! Plus they're cute!

Cannot wait to see pics of the chicks! I am especially interested in the Porcelain d'Anvers. I can't find pics anywhere, always the quail. I have my brooder up and ready Aubrey so maybe just sent the real thing and I won't have to look at pics, hahahaha!! Sorry, I'll be patient as I know that each order is filled as they are available.
th.gif

Cannot wait for my little beauties, even my hubby is excited!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom