d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Pics
Quote:
Yep, they shipped this morning.

The mottled eggs with an L on them also have a possiblity of being lavender mottled too, figured you may like a few of them, they are super beautiful.
If they dont, they'll be black split to lavender, with those you can make both mottled colors, stay all black if you want or make some lavender ones too.

Oh, thank you I bet they are very pretty! I really like the porcelains as well.
I'm starting to get a little concerned
sad.png
I haven't received the eggs yet and thought I would have them by today for sure but alas no
hit.gif

You don't have tracking on them do you?

Ok here's the thing. I ordered my d'Anvers from Boggy Bottom Bantams and now I am going to ask they you all look at my wonderful babies. Although the PO was a bit rough with them they are all pretty feisty. Aubrey did a wonderful job boxing them up but I think the PO flipped them over because when I opened them up there were only three
ep.gif
But then I realized that the others were all squished underneath the straw mat and VERY stressed
barnie.gif
So anyway, some electrolytes and well needed rest and they are all chasing my hand around the tote and being crazy. They are so darn cute and I am in love
love.gif

Lots of pics but very difficult to get them very clear hanging the camera down into the tote. Hope you enjoy
pop.gif

66797_danvers_003.jpg

66797_danvers_007.jpg

66797_danvers_026.jpg

66797_danvers_035.jpg

66797_danvers_019.jpg

66797_danvers_014.jpg

66797_danvers_009.jpg

66797_danvers_012.jpg

Thank you Aubrey for these wonderful babies and I love the Dun Quail!!

Quote:
Yep, they shipped this morning.

The mottled eggs with an L on them also have a possiblity of being lavender mottled too, figured you may like a few of them, they are super beautiful.
If they dont, they'll be black split to lavender, with those you can make both mottled colors, stay all black if you want or make some lavender ones too.

Oh, thank you I bet they are very pretty! I really like the porcelains as well.
I'm starting to get a little concerned
sad.png
I haven't received the eggs yet and thought I would have them by today for sure but alas no
hit.gif

You don't have tracking on them do you?

OK is usually 3 days from here, They should be there tomorrow I'm sure

Aww, they are all so sweet. Here are my two little d'anvers - straight run from my pet chicken - I am guessing by the size difference 1 hen and 1 roo...

Together:
58107_more_chicks_058.jpg
[/img]
The Teeny Tiny One:
58107_more_chicks_086.jpg
[/img]
Love them already!

Back
Top Bottom