d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Aubrey was falling asleep while we were tending his poor bleeding comb last night, that's for sure. I know the little girls like theirs rubbed and so does Rufus, who is the one easiest to get my hands on. He also loves his beard and chest rubbed. Guess the top dog in the bunch can be confident enough in his manhood for a snuggle or two, LOL.

thanks Inkheart
they have another year or two to go, Hope this years will color up darker. Once I get good color in them, I'll need to cross them to each other and get the double barring in them, and that should do it. Oh and glad to hear you are going threw with getting some, I figured you would
wink.png

And yep, when I do catch some up, if you rub the comb, even the grumpiest ones will fall out, it kinda puts them in a trance

haha,
I thought I was the only one who had nesting roosters! I have about 10 or so of them that would prefer to sleep like that in a nest than on a roost. They even do it during the day too

Great pics!!! When ever my d'anver hen lays, she lays in the big nest boxes made for standards and she has to back into the corner to get some "privacy" :p

Back
Top Bottom