d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

no problem.

Like we said, they are all the same, just depends on whos calling them and what part of the color they are referring to. but yep partridge, red duckwing, black pattern gold duckwing, etc etc, here in laymans terms all BB Red. If he says, yellow gold duckwing then thats what he is calling our golden duckwing.

Aubrey, got it. Now do you just clip the point of of a toenail as opposed to punching holes in anything. I guess it just needs to last till they are big enough to band permently

FourPawz- I am up 81a good ways close to Winchester.

what I mentioned is a bit different than what sjarvis did.
They both work though, Mine is actual remove of the entire nail on one toe, so yes just snip off the tip of the toe for the right project.
What he did is toe punching, this is where the webing between two toes is snipped out. Same concept, but you only have 2 spots per foot for marking that way uposed to 4

I been wondering where everyone has been. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Was looking in my brooder and all but one of what I though were hens are getting red shoulders.

jj

Last edited:
Just finished candleing, removed the four lavenders that were in doubt on Thursday, still just a yolk sack.
Have 8 jumpy little hearts going though.
ya.gif
Kinda looked like that little guy I just posted.
lol.png

So only have to wait till the 18th to see what comes out. Can't wait!!!!

Aubrey, can't wait to see the pics!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom